Affordable Wedding Gown Preservation Serving Ontario
Ontario’s Local Wedding Dress Preservation Specialists
- All our preservation kits are made without harmful adhesives and toxins and repel mice and bugs.
- All preservation kits protect your wedding gowns from moisture, humidity and harmful temperature fluctuations. Unlike competing products that use acid-free cardboards, Love Your Dress’s preservation boxes cannot re-acidify over time due to the extremely low absorption rate of .02% over a 24 hour time frame. This is a very small absorption rate when compared to competitors cardboard boxes which are at a 75% rate!
- Our High Grade Wedding Dress Preservation Kits are chemically inert, which prevents chemical reactions, that can cause irreversible damage to wedding gowns and other garments.
- Wedding Dress Cleaning - Professional wedding dress cleaning services in Toronto and GTA.
- Wedding Dress Alterations - We offer top quality wedding dress alterations in Toronto & GTA.
- Dress Cleaning - Guaranteed dress cleaning services serving Southern Ontario.
- Leather Cleaning - Professional leather cleaning services in the G.T.A.
- Leather Repair - Professional leather repair services, re-dying, alterations, repairs...
- Purse Cleaning - Love Your Purse offers one of a kind purse cleaning and repair services in Canada.
- Purse Repair - If your purse needs to be repaired, such as zipper replacement and scratch repair...
“ I just wanted to thank you for the excellent service in cleaning Carly’s dress, the convenience of pick up and delivery was great and both were in the time frame as you said. It is nice to get good customer service like this, I will definitely recommend your services! "
“ My wedding gown (along with my garment bag) was delivered about a half hour ago. It looks wonderful! Thank you so much. "
“ The customer service here is hands down amazing. Anna Marie, the seamstress who worked on my dress, did a phenomenal job. After doing my research, she was the only one confident enough to bring my size 20 dress down to a 0 and for a reasonable price. She listened to all my concerns and went above and beyond with everything. Thank you so much! You did an amazing job. "
“ Totally impressed with this Toronto based company. They came to my Ottawa office for the pickup. Dress was used at a destination wedding and ruined. It looks showroom again. Thank you "
“ I received my dress today. Thank you to you and your staff for all you did. Are there any instructions included in my box? I just didn't want to open it and destroy to beautiful packaging, so I thought i would ask first. "
“ Absolutely loved the whole experience at Loveyourdress...every single person we encountered was so so so nice. They really went out of their way to make us feel special and excited about our big day! Anna Maria is an absolutely amazing tailor - she altered my dress perfectly - and added special touches I could never even have thought of. You can tell she used to be a designer!! Tony & Kathy were also so amazing to work with. DEFINITELY recommend this place!! "
Wedding Dress Preservation & Storage Options
Love Your Dress is Canada's industry leader in dress preservation and storage. Our signature Museum Grade Preservation Kits have been used by heritage institutions worldwide, most notably the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Smithsonian Institute.
With Love Your Dress, you are guaranteed to get a professional preservation kit that will have a classic, elegant appearance and can be monogrammed with names and dates to personalize your memories.
Each wedding dress is carefully packaged in a beautiful preservation kit illustrated in the image to the left. Easy to follow instructions are included in each box along with cotton gloves to allow for the removal and repacking of the garment at anytime. Because the box is not sealed, the garment can be inspected from time to time. A garment will be preserved only as well as it was initially cleaned and stored. Given the most controlled environments, all textiles will exude acids over time. It is easy to open the box and check the tissue every 2-4 years to make sure it is not saturated with acid. If this tissue looks yellow or if an acid-testing pen show a pH lower than 7, then the tissue has done its job and needs to be replaced.
Weekly Pick Up and Delivery Service in Southern Ontario
We offer preservation item pick-up and delivery services in the following cities in Ontario:
Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton, Newmarket, Ajax, Cambridge, Courtice, Guelph, Kitchener, Lindsay, Markham, Milton, North York, Orangeville, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stoney Creek, Thornhill, Vaughan, Waterloo, Whitby and surrounding areas.
We also offer residents across Canada a convenient shipping and delivery service for all wedding dress preservations. Therefore, Canadians everywhere can take advantage of our great wedding dress preservation services and our low factory price.